Sunday, September 19, 2010

(In)Frequency of my Blogging

It's scary how time flies. If you read my blogs you'll know that I don't just blather on. Writing here daily isn't a goal for me. Writing daily has become a goal for me though. I've got a couple of newer blogs now, including the one I use for commenting in my aspirations of becoming a professional author. That one is at:

http://katisha-mistressmorish.blogspot.com/

There you can read about my exploits at Haven Falls, where I am writing the fictional tale of a transgendered male,Lyle Ashley Tate. You can also find out about the other writing projects I am currently invilved in.

I also now blog about learning to write. You can find that on at:

http://katisha-theartisanauthor.blogspot.com

Here I'm writing about the craft and art of being a writer, including citing references and quoting bits from others who have written on the subject. The aim there is to helpo myself retain the things I learn and to assist others who are learning to write too.

So, new blogs to follow and new paths being trodden. I'll be keeping this blog up to date (as much as I ever do anyway) and sharing what I learn about writing and life from portraying Lyle in Haven Falls. I;m also contemplating writing a book featuring a TG character and / or a bi character soon. Will keep you posted.